The refueling of forklifts and ride-on mowers has been never so quick and safe.
The Cavagna Group is launching an innovative quick-connect propane-filling valve SNAP-FILL. As propane is increasingly used for powering forklifts and ride-on mowers, SNAP-FILL will enable the quick and safe refilling of propane cylinders. Greengear Global Ltd.,, is a subsidiary of the Cavagna Group, specially dedicated to manufacturing and marketing Greengear branded products, and use Greengear’s Enerkit to power a wide range of equipment and working vehicles with propane fuel.
SNAP-FILL is convenient and reliable:
• quick-connect propane-filling valve
• simple, secure connection
SNAP-FILL is designed with safety in mind:
• secure connection eliminates cross-threading or partial installation
• minimizes risk of improper handling
SNAP-FILL is ergonomical:
• increases safety and comfort for the filler
• reduces chance of repetitive stress injury
SNAP-FILL is environmentally-compliant:
• reduces emissions release into atmosphere
• geared to meet new environmental regulations
SNAP-FILL is UL-approved:
• meets EN12806 standards
• connection profile complies with EN 13760 standards.
SNAP-FILL will be introduced at the 2015 NPGA show in Atlanta, in an area
specifically dedicated to innovation.